Tuesday, January 31, 2012
So it has been quite a while since I have had a blog. However, I missed doing it. Because of this, I decided that I should really consider starting one. I like to make stupid, yet occasionally profound remarks about the world. I sincerely hope that you will find something that you are looking for in this blog. If that is a laugh, good. If that is a new perspective on things in life, good. If that is God, perfect. I won't suggest that what I say is always right, nor will I say that I have some secret store of divine knowledge. I only write because these are the things that are on my heart and mind. Consider this the end of my very short introductory post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thayer, i readed what you wrote & i appreciate you starting a blog, i will be reading what you write. I have never be on a blog before. Norma S.
ReplyDelete